Welcome to Poinciana Elementary School!
- Please complete our Parent Survey- English or Spanish
- Chick fil A Night on Thursday, February 5th from 5:30 – 8:00 pm
- Our next PTO meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, February 10th at 4:30 pm.
- The next SAC meeting is also on Tuesday, February 10th. It will begin at 5:30 pm.
- Virtual Town Hall Meeting on February 12, 2015, click here for more details.
- Take a look at our students who were featured in a video for the 4th Annual STEM Conference.
- The Florida Department of Health reports that the 2014-15 flu season is off to an early start. Flu activity level is currently highest in children.The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently announced that this year's flu vaccine is not as effective against the current strain of the flu virus.because the virus has changed.However, vaccination can still decrease severity of illness and remains the best protection against the flu. Click for more information in English and Spanish.
- Several cases of confirmed and suspected Fifth Disease have recently been reported in several elementary schools. This is a viral illness commonly seen in young children. Click for more information in English and Spanish.
- Please remember to be collecting Box Tops for PES. Each Box Top is worth 10 cents. Click here to print Box Tops Collection Sheets.
- The School Public Accountability Report (SPAR) can be accessed for Poinciana Elementary at SPAR Report.